Capt. NealŪ

Default Windward First in Wilma's path??????

"Joe" wrote in message oups.com...
| So how many hurricanes have you weathered on Cut the Mustard?
|
| I'm going to start a Hurricane Ace's Club.
| All members must ride out 5 hurricanes on one boat.
|
| It will be more rare to be a member then to be a Royal Shellback.
|
| Joe

Too many to keep count of. I'd have to add them all up since Andrew back
in 1992. Many have passed close enough to us here in the Keys to have
hurricane force winds but no eye has passed me here on Key Largo.
I'd guess around a dozen or so.

Put me down as a charter member of the Ace's Club.

I qualify without a doubt and on the same boat.

CN