Capt. NealŪ

Default Windward First in Wilma's path??????

Hey Capt. Rob,

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/storm_graphi...150811W_sm.gif

I hope Wilma doesn't hit Tampa and I sure hope she doesn't turn more towards the Keys.
That's a five-day forecast track and they are often adjusted quite a bit one way or the other.
Being right in the middle this far out is often a good sign.

If Wilma stays on the forecast track or turns a little more east it would make four hurricane
near misses with tropical storm and hurricane force winds in three of them so far this season.
Boats at marinas don't fare so well. "Cut the Mustard" has survived wind and lightning but I'm
not too happy seeing another storm this late in the season coming this way.

Wishing you the best,
CN