CGB

Default Cleaning Fiberglass

Yes, but a 3000 PSI pressure washer applied too liberally can destroy the
gelcoat. He needs some solvent to get the stuff out. Blasting with water
won't get the oil etc. out that's absorbed into the fiberglass. I have no
idea what to use, but I wouldn't blast it away.

Chet

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
ink.net...
Rick wrote:

snip

Question is cleaning the hull? My thoughts are open at the present time

and
am wondering if the groups experience base can help? Right now the boat

is
in the boat yard so access is fairly easy.

First shot would be with a 3,000 PSI, 5 GPM minimum, pressure washer.

Might think of renting a 10HP unit.

Should do the job.

Lew