Lew Hodgett

Default Cleaning Fiberglass

Capri wrote:
Lew, The pressure wash was my first thought too. It would get rid of
the dirt, mud and junk like that. It might be worth a try but I
really dont think it would help a whole heck of a lot with grease, oil
and diesel fues, might move it around a lot but I don't think It
would remove it. For that I really think Rick is gonna have to get up
close and personal.

My suggestion was based on my next door neighbor who is a tank cleaner,
primsarily in the refineries.

They do most of it with pressure washers incluing a 10,000 PSI unit.

Takes a 300 HP diesel to drive it.

That unit would probably be a tad much for this applicationG, but then
again.

Lew