Harry.Krause

Default ::::::::::::: Marriage In Ur Mind ::::::::::::::::::

In article . com,
says...

Harry Krause wrote:
Someone forward this to
Paul Fritz...

No woman is dumb enough to want to be around Fritz. Hell, even the one
he hoodwinked into marrying him ran off.

I pretended my wife was a Dr Dr once, it was nice.

Lunch was nice;

Disgusting live rat embryos and hamster gonad compote complemented by gross
ears of corn and stingray canker vinegar stinking aside foul-stinking horse
flies and apple dressing under ghastly puffin thigh with foreskin garnish
festered aside defiled used cat litter chips and corgi cyst vinaigrette,
cooked in a congealing mug chock full of minced specks of asparagus in fruit
juice, a side of fruit and a can of thick, syrupy, green snot.