Skipper

Default Who Am I

Harry Krause wrote:

The old Skipper had three Dodge pickups, two white and one red. The new
Silverados put Ford, Toyota, AND Dodge to shame. That should be enough
rationale, but if you need more...Tell you what, post a picture of that
fab Zimmermanlike 36' lobster boat with 'get home' power and I'll
explain further...

I don't care what you drive, pseudoSkipper. My question was, since you
don't own a boat, why would you need an oversized pickup truck? (Not
that I believe you have one.)

The "old" Skipper, eh?

Believe we where discussion pictures of fab Zimmermanlike 36' lobster
boats with 'get home' power. Post that pic and I'll explain further...

BTW, who said I don't own a boat or two?

--
Skipper