Harry.Krause

Default Recommend a good watch

I pretended to have one once, it was nice.

Lunch was nice;

Festered rodent bowel and stinkbug genitalia seasoning garnished with
fricasseed flea offal, cooked in a steaming cup filled with small pieces of
salsa and garlic in tea, a side of pastries and a mug of jellied intestine.

In article , Starbucker says...

NOYB,
Do you get the feeling that Harry doesn't own a GPS either?

"NOYB" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Netsock" wrote in message

"Dan Krueger" wrote in message
news Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 21:20:57 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

The GPS on Yo Ho has a clock, of course, but it's never set to the
right
time of day, because I don't bother to correct it when I flip on the
battery switches

ROTFLMAO!

Did Harry really say that?