johnhh

Default Charts of Inside Passage

I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Strip the NS. out of my email
address.

I still need to go through the charts I have and see what I already have,
but I do have at least to Desolation Sound. I'm not too worried about the
condition, since I shouldn't need them much.

"Steve" wrote in message
I have a collection of Inside Passage charts and a couple chart books as
well..

I started up that trip this summer but due to a late start and bad weather
we never go beyond Port Hardy. I'm not complaining. It was a great trip,
as far as we got.

I'll contact you with an email and maybe we can work something out. Maybe
I should just loan you what I have since I still want to do it all the
way. But not this coming summer.

Like I say, my collection isn't all that complete but there are about
60-70 charts all total. Some are "Very Well Used" having made the trip for
other skippers many times over.

I use my chart books and digital charts most of the time.

Steve
s/v Good Intentions

"johnhh" wrote in message
. ..
I am planning a trip up the inside passage to Alaska next summer. My
primary navigation will be electronic, but I need paper as backup. There
must be lots of folks who have made this trip and don't need their paper
charts anymore. Any idea where I can find used ones?

thanks
John