Capri

Default St Thomas

Been seasick once in forty years of sailing. And that was on a 350'
destroyer on a flat calm sea. We were doing 31 knots on a high speed
run
after coming out of the yards. The deck plates were vibrating 'till
one was
standing on one foot and then the other. Soon the waves of nausea were
all
I felt. Never before or since have I ever been sicker. The whole ship
was
delighted since I had never been seasick and had ridden Marines and
other
pukers hard.

Boy that could start a whole new thread...probably already has. In all
my years of sailing the Florida coast, to Bermuda and trhe Bahamas, I
never once got seasck. However once during the delivery of a 65'
Pacemaker motoryacht from Ft Lauderdale to West End I got so sick in a
long 3 foot rollng swell on a beautiful clear day. My mates thought it
was just hilarious.