Default Who Am I

Skipper wrote:
In my cyber life I own a fleet of boats; a fabulous 36' Zimmermanlike
lobster boat, a Parker cuddy, and an Old Town canoe. I've owned 36 other
boats including a new custom Hatteras with Corinthian leather upholstery
and a few Swans. I've sailed around the Horn several times and have salt
water flowing though my veins.

In real life I live in a trailer park and have pretty low self esteem.
The overall quality of my life is not very good as I spend most of my
time trolling cyber newsgroups. I do have an old Parker but use it
infrequently. My favorite boat is the 3.6" plastic lobster boat I play
with in the tub (at least I call it my lobster boat).

Who am I?

--
Skipper

Don't know, but could you be the guy who won the Soap Box Derby in
1963, when you were 14 years old? (maybe not, I think Dave M. is in his
early 60's now)....

http://www.infoplease.com/ipsa/A0115328.html

Could it be that the thrill of victory arrested any further emotional
development?

While that bit of pschological evidence may not be entirely conclusive,
it's univerally agreed that the suspect has never been far from a "soap
box" from that day until this. :-)