Bart Senior

Default Global Warming Update

I disagree. This present heat spell is not the long term trend.

I predict a cooling trend and a new ice age. When the
glacier start advancing, remember you heard it from me first.

"jlrogers" wrote
The core samples indicate that the earth has been both much hotter and
much colder in the past than it has been for the last 6,000 years. There
are cycles of very cold and very hot. We are entering a hot cycle.
Burning fossil fuels adds to the problem. However, burning fossil fuels
is to global warming as a good **** is to the ocean.

If you want to save the World, turn your efforts towards determining how
the World can survive the extreme heat that is inevitable.