___m___~Ώτ____m____

Default ( OT ) WHo do you beLIEve

Jim wrote:

Betcha his capture will be announced about Oct. Bush needs all he can
get to be re elected (or should it be re-appointed?)

U.S. denies report of bin Laden?s capture
Iran radio claims al-Qaida leader caught ?a long time ago?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4405830/

I suspected he was in custody when I started seeing "Sadam's" name being
substituted for "Osama's" on every news cast.
Iraq replaced Afganistansp as the harbor of all the world's terrorists.
Do we have all the world's terrorists locked away in Cuba waiting on a
*speedy trial*?
Must be a shortage of lawyers. Maybe we could outsource some lawyers.

Now, the News is substituting "gays" for "jobs/economy" as the key words.

New key words:
boat
motor
trailer
dock
weather
(OT)

From someone who enjoys the off topic posts as much as the ones that are on
topic.
Most of the time I just lurk here anyway.
Hope to see all of you at the polls in Nov.
I'll be voting a straight party ticket so I won't tie anyone up waiting for
me to vote.
May the best man win.
--