Capt. JG

Default Global Warming Update

Really? Well, I guess you haven't actually looked at the effects of
pollution on the environment.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"jlrogers" wrote in message
. ..
You atre so full of it, you must be cold.
"Capt. JG" wrote in message
It's not clearly defined into warming and cooling for a specific spot.
Places that were warm could come cold and the reverse. A sort of bad
example was in the movie The Day after Tomorrow... dumping a lot of
freshwater into the oceans could trigger a cooling trend, thus an ice
age.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"rgnmstr" wrote in message
oups.com...
Facts: The earth has been around for quit a while. The earth warms and
cools in cycles. We MAY be heading into a warm cycle. It probably
doesn't have anything to do with humans. I'd rather live thru a warm
cycle than the next ice age.