John Fereira

Default DaggerAnimas

"Maria Teresa Chupacabra" wrote in
news:1128873819.6400fd394e268329017cac7a75936ab2@t eranews:

"Steve Cramer" wrote in message
http://dagger.com/product.asp?BoatTy...C&BoatID= 257
.
^^^^^^^
But you don't want any more advice from me, do you?

Nope.

And, as I said, I navigated from Google, so the URL I sent was
originally embedded in a link. I said fairly plainly that it wasn't an
excuse but a reason.

This is a friend's computer BTW hence the different username.

The kayak's gone, its replacement is on the way, but you still seem to
be here. There's the door.

First, what did you get to replace it?

Secondly, I've been reading this group for about 8 years and believe that
Steve has been here as long as I have or longer. Coming into a forum and
asking a long time regular to leave is not a very good way to gain favor
from him and other regulars. Now that you've got (or getting) a new kayak
you'll probably have a lot more questions regarding using it. I know that
at least I would be more likely to spend time providing answers if I thought
they'd be met with a bit more congenialtiy.