Courtney

Default DaggerAnimas

Why don't you check out www.dagger.com and www.wildernesssystems.com to name
just two and research their touring and recreational boats. That should
help you with your choices.

Courtney

"Roger Houston" wrote in message

"Oci-One Kanubi" wrote in message
oups.com...

For what purpose is the Animas actually designed. Or was it designed

at
all, vs being put together to look cool?

Please don't insult the boat because you received less than perfect
advice from the salesman.

Yeah, that was harsh. I guess the motive power for the boat is in the
current, and the paddle inputs are for directional control. At any rate,
both the salesman and on online review I consulted prior to making the
recommendation were seriously in error.

I am more optimistic now that we can get her money or most of it out of

the
Animas by selling it to someone for whom it is better suited, or trading

it
in on a boat more suitable to fla****er touring which I guess is the other
name for paddling up and down the river and through its impoundments
watching the trees change colors.

Thanks.