Larry

Default Laptop trips GFI

"JohnHH" wrote in
news:1128650796.e0315dfd2c551b142d05eb9a0bd4ebdf@t eranews:

This is totally unreal. I came up to the boat this afternoon and made
sure everything was turned off and nothing else plugged into the AC -
only the ships battery charger was on, even the DC was off. I fired
up the AC outlets and tuned on the computer, No fault. I turned off
the computer, turned everything on and tried again. Still no fault I
tried 4 times and can't cause it to fault. I'll try again in the
morning after it has been off over night.

See there? I knew we could fix it on the newsgroup!...(c;

Ok, next problem to solve.......

--
Larry