krj

Default Amsoil

Larry wrote:

krj wrote in
:

I thought Amsoil was a synthetic, not a refined petroleum product.
Synthetics can be manufactured in any lab environment. Large cracking
plants are not required.
krj

What? You think they make it one quart at a time?

I doubt it....What's in Superior at the home office is a bottling plant out
behind Dolly Madison, or so the Dolly Madison people tell me. I'm just
trying to figure out what they're bottling that's so expensive....Mobile 1?

No, I don't think they make one quart at a time. Just said that they
don't need a refinery and cracking towers. Just a chemical plant.
krj