Rosalie B.

Default Amsoil

Larry wrote:

Tamaroak wrote in news:l_ydnQ0a7oVEj9LeRVn-
:

They buy product from other refineries and blend it themselves; they do
not refine anything. I use it in all my marine engines except outboards.
Ask me in 10 years whether it was a good idea.

Capt. Jeff

My point precisely. "Blending" oil products, however, also takes a
cracking plant. I'm thinking more like "scamming" than blending....

It's a pyramid dealer scheme like Amway,

AMsoil - AMway.....coincidence??

Synthetic oil is not necessarily produced in a refinery - more like a
chemical plant.

Many oil companies do not refine their own oil. We've got several
distributors in this county, and they supply the service stations that
have different brand names, all from the same tanks.

Amsoil and Amway are both MLM organizations, but that doesn't mean
that the product is bad. We use Amsoil in all applications on both
the boat and all the cars (we have 20 cars, but only about 4 of them
are currently on the road). Bob has enough business that he can have
a dealership all by himself, what with the cars and the boats. He
doesn't need to recruit others - he just orders what he needs and they
deliver it to our door.

grandma Rosalie