Glenn Ashmore

Default wax and fiberglass/polyester resin

While the subject is more appropriate to r.b.building the question was
posted here so I answered it here. The curing of polyester is a chemical
reaction. The more you know about it the better able you are to take
advantage of its properties.

The original question required a limited explanation of the chemistry to
answer. The follow up question asked specifically what the styrene did. I
believe I answered that and applied it to the original question.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

"Meye5" wrote in message
oups.com...
all the man wanted to know is if he could mix polyester resin in a wax
cup. was all this explanation necessary? he will have enough trouble
trying to mix it at the proper ratio as it is. then there is the
application....... do i need to know the chemical composition of peanut
butter when I eat it? no.