Larry

Default Amsoil

I sent a little email to the Superior WI chamber of commerce looking for
Amsoil's refinery that seems to be just vaporware.

The nice lady sent me:

Good Afternoon,

The AMSOIL HQ (office Only)is locatd at 925 Tower Avenue. The
Plant/Warehouse is located at 2206 Winter Street. For further
information
you can contact them directly:

2206 Winter Street is a warehouse park. Dolly Madison has a warehouse
there, as does many other businesses, all in this strip warehouse facility.
One lady I called that has a warehouse to rent at 2206 says "Amsoil's on
the other end from us." The warehouse for rent is 22K sq ft, as are the
others....no room for a refinery.

I'm still looking.....(c; Now I'm curious where Amsoil makes soap powder
and health product, too! Google finds nothing....

--
Larry