Whistledown

Default Best small sb

Gorden--

What does your friend intend to do with the boat and where does he
inted to sail it. I live in Ventura and lots of people take a Catalina
25 or 22 out to the Channel islands for the weekend.

I haven't sailed a Mac 26 but I can tell you that no boat comes under
greater derision. Many sailors have an almost pathological dislike for
the boat. Again, I haven't sailed one so I don't know how justified
the mockery is-- just givng you the scoop.

How much Lettuce ($$$) does your buddy have. There is an A W E S O M
E 28' trailerable trimarine. If I ever unload my current boat I'd try
to score one of those. For the life of me I can't remember the name of
them. . . . anybody else know what I'm talking about? The hulls fold
up to get towed. . .