Bowgus

Default October :-(

Well I dunno ... I was out thursday ... nobody else was out ... that was the
depressing part to me. So I take the edge off by actually looking forward to
putting the boat away ... winterizing the engine, cleaning, waxing, throwing
out that clutter that accumulates, covering it up ... so it's all ready to
go next season : )

"prodigal1" wrote in message
okay is it just me, or is this not the most depressing time of the year?
I'm 50, and I've been on sailboats since I was 14 but I just can't get
over how depressed I get each and every friggin year when I have to put
the old girl to bed for the winter. I promise to grow up one of these
days, just not one of these days soon ;-P