Brian Whatcott

Default where2 get cheap sounding lead ?

On 5 Oct 2005 14:33:03 -0500, Dave wrote:
///
I try to avoid getting dragged into the substance of playground arguments in
which I have no horse in the race.

Hmmm, by my count, Rosalie stacked up 11 contributions, and Dave was
close behind with 9 to this playg...er.. thread.

:-)

But let me throw a little factual stuff on the fi the vapor
pressure of melted lead is 1 mm Hg at 973 degC and and 10 mmHg at
1162 degC
(42nd Rubber Book) i.e 1316 parts per million (ppm) by pressure and
13 parts per thousand respectively for those two temperatures.

Brian W