Larry

Default Is there a proper 1st Aid Kit that can be bought "off the shelf" at a reasonable price ?

Courtney Thomas wrote in
news
My hope is that I'm not as inept as I apparently appear...

Thank you for your suggestions.

Oh, sorry....Every time I see safety equipment worrying about price, I
think of all those that have died, needlessly, or gotten lost at sea for
want of the simplest things....

The guys at the safety-at-sea places have the best first aid kits. I'm not
sure I'd be much of a surgeon like the manuals talk about in them,
though....especially flogging about in 12' seas. I can hardly make a
sandwich in those conditions. Me with a knife in the waves is scary!

--
Larry