William R. Watt

Default How to Repair the Bottom of a 1,000-lb Boat?

I can see problem getting the boat off the trailer even with home built
rings. I think I would be more than happy just to jack the boat up a
couple feet higher. But I am better off avoiding the problem all
together by selecting boats that don't have a lot of damages in the
bottom.

The bottom may not need repair but it will need cleaning and painting from
time to time so you're not quite out of the woods yet.

homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm