Default How to Repair the Bottom of a 1,000-lb Boat?

Jaykc.. please exchouse that don't know all the english words , but
what I tried to show is the way I done such repair several times , ----
emagine you could find a simular boat and the owner was a nice guy .
Then you find the same area of his boat and simply make a small mold
covering the hole in your boat, so when you repair the hole you cast
the form from a simular boat. The important thing is to make that flat
mold in say two layers of glasfiber and resin , treadhis boat with the
right slip solvent -- usealy some water soluted agent that often is
plain carpenter glue and plenty of wax, before you start taking the
mold.

Thanks for the idea of making a copy of the damaged area from the same
boat model. This sounds good as long as I can find the same boat model.
If not, I will have to make a mold from my boat, fine tune the mold,
and form a patch using the mold.

Jay Chan