Ed Edelenbos

Default Resin Injection into soft wood

"Roger Derby" wrote in message
ink.net...
Bah! Amateur built boats are just like amateur built aircraft. They are
NOT the most economical way to go sailing (flying). They are built
because we enjoy the building process and want to do it our way.

Roger

http://home.earthlink.net/~derbyrm

bing bing bing bing..... give that man a cigar.

I guess we should add that some people feel obligated to try to get others
to build the same way as them. One of the benefits of communicating with
others with similar interests is the interaction and potential learning.
One of the downfalls is blowhards who think they know the only way.

Ed