Default How to Repair the Bottom of a 1,000-lb Boat?

It is possible to build a cradle around the hull to
turn it if it is only that weight, but you better
stay clear if you don't design the cradle perfectly
safe.

Now that you have pointed this out. I surely have a feeling that
rolling over a 1,000-lb boat is not such a good idea in a home
environment. I should repair it with it sitting upright on dry land.

anyway if your boat are fiber glass, I suggest,
you look into how to make a sheet to fit exact
and around the edge of where the dameage are,
if you before this angled the remaining edges in
the hole the right amount, you can from inside
use that patch to mold a new surface that in
glasfiber or Epoxy and glasfiber then patch the
hole from inside.

Sound like a plan. Thanks.

By the way, the boat is probably something like 700-lb instead of
1,000-lb as what I had mentioned. Regardless, this is too heavy for me
and my friend to roll it over using manpower alone.

Jay Chan