DSK

Default Resin Injection into soft wood

William R. Watt wrote:
Now, now, I just happen to have enough free cash sitting in money market
funds to go out tomorrow and buy two boats the like of which GA has spent
so much of his life enjoyably bulding, not to mention his useful and
interesting experiments on the strength and durability of boatbuilding
materials. I chose not to.

And what's the difference between "can't afford it" and "chose not to"?
The stupidest thing on earth is to threaten to beat somebody up over the
internet. The 2nd stupidest thing is bragging about how rich you are.

It may be that Glenn's expenditure on his boat represents a similar...
or smaller... portion of his wealth than your boatbuilding with cheapo
chain-store stuff represents of your overall wealth; if so this would
make him less profligate with his money than you are.

So why don't you chose the wiser course of not insulting others for
their choices?

... There are savers and there are consumers, and
on the Last Day of Judgement the savers will be Saved and the consumers
will be Comsumed in a rather nasty and unpleasant manner.

I see, we've switched from rec.boats.profligate-spender to
rec.boats.divine-retribution and if you're going to burn a few witches,
why not wait until winter time when we need the heat anyway?

Unfortunately much of non-commercial boatbuilding is purely ostentatious
extravegance.

So there you go... you're just as wasteful & frivolous as Glenn...
better keep your head down, you may get struck by lightning any second
now...

DSK