Brian D

Default west or system3 ?

System III is slightly clearer and slightly more flexible. WEST is slightly
harder and has a bit more amber to it. Note that color depends highly on
how long your hardener's been sitting around too, so don't use this all by
itself as a decision making factor. I've used both, but seem to be pretty
much a S-III guy now. Part of that is due to the anti-yachty-wood-rubbing
crowd attitude that I have though. Don't like Volvo's either...

Brian D

wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm working on a cedar laminated pramm . I need to make some repairs ,
witch is better west or the system 3 ?
need to replace some of the glass on 4 0r 5 inch spot or so, after a
small crack an the haul caused by a careless "bayliner" in my marina.
the boat glassed outside and epoxy inside and i would like to keep it
that way that is why important what system would give me the best
structural support.Iwould welcome some pointers , or advice
thank you