Default How to Choose the Right Used Boat to Fix It Up?

One piece of generic advice... types/brands boats seem
to build reputations in sort of the same way sports
teams do... ie parallel tracks, one having to do with
reality and the other arising entirely from wishful
thinking on the part of the fans. Everyone will love to
tell you how great their boat is... this is a good
source of info about that type of boat as long as you
can seperate out the two types of info. Holds true for
fishing boats as well as sail boats.

Thanks for the advice. Honestly, for my limited budget, my choice of
used boats are quite limited. I don't think I can be choosy about which
brand to choose.

Jay Chan