Maynard G. Krebbs

Default Flybridge removal?

On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 03:20:27 GMT, Jim wrote:

That boat looks very similar to a Willard. A well made boat, and there's
a lot of them out there. Here's a newer one, with out a flybridge:
http://www.yachtworld.com/core/listi...63&slim=quick&

But, a flybridge is a nice place to be. Consider the added flexibility.

snipage

Whoa! LOL That's quite a bit out of my price range.
Basicly I am leary of the extra windage of a flybridge. Great for
close quarters manuvering though. I've been looking at the 30'
Willards but still favor a sailing vessel.

I have to do it on the cheap and plan to spend a lot of time at sea so
a sailboat is my main focus. (fuel costs being my primary concern)
I watch power boats as well just out of an occasional sense of
pessimism in case my health isn't up to a sailboat when I'm ready to
do this.
I'm taking care of my Dad now so timing is up in the air. )

Mark E. Williams
PS...The Fales Carib has a sliding door on the port side.