Jim

Default Flybridge removal?

By the way, I said "plumbing" because it probably has hydraulic steering.

Jim wrote:

A low bridge works well.

Seriously, if you want a boat that does not have a flybridge, you should
buy one that does not have one. They are easy to remove, but it leaves
a lot of finish work, plumbing, rewiring and all the rest. And you will
spend a bunch of money, ruin the resale, and for what?

A good alternative is to just not go up there. One day you will try it
out and find out you might like it.

Maynard G. Krebbs wrote:

How tough would it be to remove the flybridge on a 30' Fales Carib?
Say this one:
http://yachtworld.com/core/listing/p...71&slim=quick&

Probably a stupid question but I love that boat but hate flybridges
for long-term live-aboard and crusing.

Thanks, Mark E. Williams