mislav

Default useing two part "syringe type epoxy" for tacking.

What about using hot melt glue?

It's really not that difficult to use epoxy for tabbing. IIRC I needed only
2 or 3 baches of 50 ml for cca 120 tabs. In case you proceed with filleting
before the epoxy is fully cured you may expect the tabs and fillets to bond
chemically. I have missed my "not fully cured" window and have lightly sand
the tabs prior to filleting with no consequences. Make sure that you wet out
the seams prior to filetting with unthickened epoxy to avoid "joint
starvation".