Default Can I Use West System Techniques But With System-Three Epoxy and Supplies?

Sure you can!

Thanks for the confirmation. I will go to the local dealer of West
System Products to order the books and videos sometime this week.

I find that RAKA typically has the best deals on glass
and epoxy, and US Composites has the best deals on
fillers.

Thanks for the tip on low cost alternative sources of epoxy and
fillers. I come across of many references to RAKA in this newsgroup --
mostly good and a few concerns. But I have never heard of US
Composites. Seem like I need to browse around in this newsgroup more
often.

Jay Chan