Default Can I Use West System Techniques But With System-Three Epoxy and Supplies?

Sure you can! But go with either RAKA http://www.raka.com or US
Composites http://www.uscomposites.com for the best value. There's no
advantage to the higher price epoxies. I find that RAKA typically has
the best deals on glass and epoxy, and US Composites has the best deals
on fillers. They're very close in price. I always have to look at
both before deciding which to order from.

Ed.

wrote:
I am ready to order some books/videos published by West System on
building and repairing boats. But I have a feeling that I probably
order epoxy/fillers/other-related-supplies from System-Three or other
lower cost suppliers. I am wondering the techniques from those
books/videos are applicable if I use a different source for materials.
I understand that the mixing instruction will have to be different from
brand to brand. But I just want to know if the basic techniques are the
same regardless which brand I use.

If the basic techniques are the same, I can go ahead to order the books
and videos from West System.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Jay Chan