Doug Kanter

Default OT When it gets tough for BushCo

"Jeff Rigby" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

Jeff Rigby wrote:
wrote in message
ps.com...
http://tinyurl.com/8p4dc

Are these biased?? They sure don't reflect the facts as known now.
They
are so far wrong that they make the author look like an idiot.

Be specific.

Why, if you don't see it after haunting this news group then there is
little chance I can point it out to you. I'm getting tired of debating
what is obvious to me and should be obvious to anyone.

Well, Rove *has* gotten Bush to return to some of his old talking points
over the past couple of weeks, even though they're meaningless by now. Don't
you listen to your own president on the news? Video clips of him aren't
doctored - you can actually see him saying certain things.