Netsock

Default Recommend a good watch

" *JimH*" wrote in message
. ..

"PocoLoco" wrote in message

To determine the time of water movement with the tides.

--
John H

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's
just that they know so much that isn't so."

Ronald Reagan

Fair enough. So what does your $200 watch do for you that your cell phone
or boat stereo cannot?

My oldest daughter bought me this neat little Nike watch, that had tide data
stored in it. You could pick from hundreds beaches or locations, and it had
this neat little LCD graph on the bottom showing exactly where the tide was,
and whether coming in or out. Worked perfectly, and was very inexpensive
too.

--
-Netsock

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."
http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/