Default Check it out

*JimH* wrote:
"PocoLoco" wrote in message
On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 17:57:46 GMT, Shortwave Sportfishing

wrote:

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 16:42:43 GMT, "JIMinFL"
wrote:

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/index.htm

I cannot believe that I've been on the Web, net, whatever as long as I
have.

I saw this in it's first iteration almost eleven years ago. I'm
amazed it's still around.

Check this out. I hope you kept this in mind when you were fishing!

http://www.fishinghurts.com/feat-newcomic.asp

Be sure to click on the comic book.

--
John H

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's
just that they know so much that isn't so."

Ronald Reagan

We are having some of those poor fish I caught a few weeks ago
tonight....yellow perch. Yum!

Tomorrow might be some tasty steaks.

PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals ;-)

Herein lies the problem. There aren't many middle of the road people on
the subject. There are generally those who don't want anything with a
heartbeat harmed, and then there are those that want to needlessly kill
anything they see. I fish, and eat said fish. I don't hunt. I don't
like the feeling of seeing a dead deer that is dead because of me. I
eat meat. I eat meat that was bred purely for eating, unless friends
give me venison or such that they've taken.