PocoLoco

Default It could happen to you.

On 12 Oct 2005 13:55:25 -0700, wrote:

Perhaps you could display some of those vulgarities? Other than calling Harry
what he was, I think you'll have a hard time finding them.

--
John H

To find vulgarities from the right wing, all one has to do is google up
"Tuuk".
Then there was that guy, forget who, that took it upon himself to rid
rec.boats of all the liberal OT stuff last winter. He was another
prize. Every other word non-repeatable in polite society.

The accusation was made in my name, Chuck!

I think *all* of us made comments to Tuuk about his vulgarities, several times.
Have you done the same to your buddies?

--
John H

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's just that they know so much that isn't so."

Ronald Reagan