Del Cecchi

Default Any Good Magazine for Small Powered Boats?

Billgran wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

I am looking for a good boating magazine that is focused on small
powered boats (14-ft to 22-ft range).

I believe there used to be a good magazine called "Small Boat". But it
has been transformed into "Boating World", and it is no longer as good
as it was for readers who are interested in small boats,

Try Trailer Boats Magazine. It may be exactly what you are looking for.

Bill Grannis
service manager

or Bass and Walleye Boats by the same folks if you are so inclined.

--
Del Cecchi
"This post is my own and doesn’t necessarily represent IBM’s positions,