trainfan1

Default Fuel Perks anyone?

*JimH* wrote:
Does anyone else have a Giant Eagle grocery store by them with a "Fuel
Perks" program? If not, does any other store in your area offer a similar
program?

Not a store, but I got Discover Card Platinum to give me a 5% cash back
award for gasoline purchases... or about .14/gallon currently. It's
capped at $1500.00(3-4 months for me) annually, or $75.00/yr cash back.

Amerada Hess has a similar 5% program on their Hess Visa used at Hess...
10% for the first 90 days, awards are good toward gas or merchandise @
Hess. No cap as far as I can tell.

Another bank card(Capital One or Bank One or something like that) has a
5% gas & grocery card w/o caps. If you figure out how to do it right,
you can get the discount/credit applied on any merchandise purchased at
a WalMart supercenter... you have to be sure to check out at a "grocery"
cashier. It takes some trial & error to figure this one out sometimes...

Rob