John

Default Looking for rack storage around NYC

I went to City Island a few years ago. I hadn't been there in many
years. We used to eat at a restaurant called Ann's Harbor. The food in
City Island is excellent too. The area has changed a lot. If indoor
storage could be found, it might be ok. I don't know if I would be
comfortable leaving my boat there outdoors. If the original poster
lives in the Bronx, it might be worth a look. He may also try a little
further north, either in Westchester or Connecticut.

But, if he lives in Queens or Brooklyn, he has to pay a toll to cross
the Triboro, Throgs Neck, or the Whitestone Bridges to get to the
Bronx. If you are in Queens, check out the Howard Beach area. If you
are in Brooklyn, check out the Sheepshead Bay area. I do not know if
rack storage is available there.

I just like the Jones Beach area much better. The atmosphere of the
Nautical Mile in Freeport also attracted me. I live in the Soutwest
now. When I head back to NY, I still go to Freeport for fish.

John

John