thunder

Default It could happen to you.

On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 07:35:27 -0400, Bert Robbins wrote:

Depends on the business, but if it's one of public accommodation,
restaurant, bars, hotels, theaters, and such, you better hire better
security, because you can't ban an entire class of people. And let's
be honest, not every purple haired person has robbed you. I know quite
a few purple haired people that are fine, upstanding, hard-working
Americans.

There are some workout centers in my area that don't allow a certain class
of people. Would you like to join me in demonstrating against them?

Wouldn't let you in, huh? ;-) I'm not a lawyer, but I would suspect you
are talking about workout centers that have a membership, as in a "club".
They would be under a completely different standard. An example:

http://archives.cnn.com/2000/LAW/06/...gay.boyscouts/