thunder

Default It could happen to you.

On Sun, 09 Oct 2005 18:32:16 -0400, Bert Robbins wrote:

A airline is considered a "public accommodation", not "private
property", and they are limited in the rules they can set. If you think
not, think if an airline can refuse boarding because of race. The
question is one of obscenity. My guess is, as obnoxious as she may have
been, it *is* probably protected speech.

If everytime someone with purple hair walks into my business he robs me
then what I am I to do? Keep letting people with purple hair into my
business?

Depends on the business, but if it's one of public accommodation,
restaurant, bars, hotels, theaters, and such, you better hire
better security, because you can't ban an entire class of people. And
let's be honest, not every purple haired person has robbed you. I know
quite a few purple haired people that are fine, upstanding, hard-working
Americans.