Bryan

Default It could happen to you.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

I think it perfectly appropriate to wear clothing that says
F*ck Bush, if one feels like doing that.

And the mudrats on your plane were simply exercising their right to free
speech and expression.

So what's the problem?

Eisboch

Also, you don't have to look at a tee-shirt; it is easy enough to avoid.

Not necessarily so.

You cannot avoid the damned noise these brats made. I would have stuck one
of the parents and both kids in the rest room after an hour of non-stop
whining and crying.

Even before I had kids of my own, I was sympathetic to the parents of
children who had difficulty flying. I was never sympathetic to cranky old
men who interact socially as if they had to carry a mouthful of tart lemon
wherever they go. I'm sorry you had a rough flight. I'm also sorry for the
parents of the crying children who probably had a rougher flight based on
your description.