Bert Robbins

Default It could happen to you.

"thunder" wrote in message
On Sun, 09 Oct 2005 09:55:58 -0400, Bert Robbins wrote:

Your freedon of speech ends when you move from your property or public
property to someone's private property.

The airline is private property, being that it is not owned by the/a
government, and the airline can make the rules and regulations regarding
how its customers present themselves and conduct themselves while on the
airline's private property.

A airline is considered a "public accommodation", not "private property",
and they are limited in the rules they can set. If you think not, think
if an airline can refuse boarding because of race. The question is one of
obscenity. My guess is, as obnoxious as she may have been, it *is*
probably protected speech.

If everytime someone with purple hair walks into my business he robs me then
what I am I to do? Keep letting people with purple hair into my business?