Bob Ward

Default Coming To A Boat Near You?

On Thu, 6 Oct 2005 20:10:56 -0700, Antipodean Bucket Farmer
wrote:

OlBlueEyes wrote:
Don White wrote in
:

Should be a 'federal' regulation. That way a tourist could expect a bare
minimum of protection wherever they go.

Everything the 9/11 hijackers carried onboard was legal. So much for
federal regulations providing "a bare minimum of protection".

It amazes me how many people who have utter contempt for George Bush or
Ted Kennedy want THEM dictating what we must wear on a tour boat.

Well, I certainly wouldn't want to have Ted Kennedy in
charge of my own safety on or near a body of water.

OTOH, I wouldn't want Shrub in charge of my safety
under ANY circumstances.

What d you mean? He's already proved he's willing to take a pretzel
for the team!