Default Notes from a demo of the Selene 48

We were moored next to a Selene 53 for the better part of a week this
summer in Bar Harbor, Maine. It looked like a serious and well
designed boat, what we could see of it. I have a mixed reaction to
single engines however. Having had "weird" things happen to engines of
all types and sizes over the years, I enjoy the reliability and
maneuvervability offered by twins. We even have twin generators since
I consider that level of redundancy mandatory for extended cruising on
the hook, and it has paid off twice for us since we left Florida 5
months ago. Nothing worse than being without power on a boat with an
electric stove, electric refrigeration, electric heads, electric hot
water heater, three computers, etc.