DSK

Default Coming To A Boat Near You?

I know this has been suggested in the past and sure,
they're only talking about commercial boats right now,
but how long till the "do-gooders" use this accident to
demand that anybody on _any_ boat be forced to wear a
life jacket at all times?

Unless the United States goes into complete collapse, I think it's
inevitable. In the same way that I think dogs, guns, and cars capable of
going faster than 30mph will be made illegal.

I think it's a great idea and should be an enforceable protocol for
marine law enforcement.

OlBlueEyes wrote:
Idiot.

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
And you base this on what?

He must be a liberal, after all arent' they the guys who call names?

DSK